Effects of fusing oneself in Jesus




(1) I was praying, fusing myself completely in Jesus, and I wanted to have every thought of Jesus within my power so that I could give life to every thought of creature, repair with the very thought of Jesus, and so with everything else. And my sweet Jesus told me:

(2) “My daughter, my Humanity on earth did nothing other than unite every thought of creature with my own, so that every thought of creature reverberated in my mind, every word in my voice, every heartbeat in my heart, every action in my hands, every step in my feet, and so with everything else; by this, I gave divine reparations to the Father. Now, all that I did on earth I continue in Heaven, and as creatures think, their thoughts pour into my mind; as they look, I feel their glances in mine, so that a continuous electricity passes between them and Me, just as the members are in continuous communication with the head. And I say to the Father: ‘My Father, it is not only I who pray to You, repair, satisfy, and appease You, but there are other creatures who do in Me what I do, or rather, make up with their suffering for my Humanity, which, being glorious, is incapable of suffering.’

(3) The soul, by fusing herself in Me, repeats everything I did and continue to do; but what will be the joy of these souls who have made their life in Me, embracing together with Me all creatures and all reparations, when they are with Me in Heaven? They will continue their life in Me, and as creatures think or offend Me with their thoughts, these thoughts will reverberate in their minds and they will continue with the reparations they performed on earth. They will be beside Me before the divine throne as sentinels of honor, and as creatures offend Me on earth, they will perform the opposite acts in Heaven. 

 

They will guard my throne, hold their place of honor, be the ones who understand Me the most, and be the most glorious—their glory will be completely fused in mine and mine in theirs. Therefore, let your life be completely fused in mine; do not perform any act that you do not pass through Me, and each time you fuse yourself in Me, I will pour new grace and new light into you. I will become the vigilant sentinel of your heart to keep away any shadow of sin, I will guard you as my own Humanity, and I will command the angels to form a crown around you, so that you remain defended from everything and everyone.”