(1) Having received Communion, I was uniting myself entirely with Jesus and fusing myself completely into His Will, and I said to Him: “I do not know how to do or say anything; that is why I feel the great need to do what You do and repeat Your very words. In Your Will I find present, as if in act, the very acts You performed upon receiving Yourself Sacramentally, and I make them mine and repeat them to You.” And as I tried to interweave myself into everything Jesus had done upon receiving Himself Sacramentally, while I was doing this, He told me:
(2) “My
daughter, whoever does my Will and does everything in my Will obliges
Me to do together with her what she does. So if she receives Communion
in my Will, I repeat the acts I made when receiving Myself, and I renew
the complete fruit of my Sacramental Life; if she prays in my Will, I
pray with her and renew the fruit of my prayers; if she suffers, works,
or speaks in my Will, I suffer together and renew the fruit of my pains,
I work and speak together and renew the fruit of my works and words,
and so with everything else.”
*
Jesus slept and worked to give souls true rest in God.
(1) I was offering my sleep to Jesus, saying to Him: “I take Your sleep and make it mine, and by sleeping with Your sleep, I want to give You content as if another Jesus were sleeping.” And without letting me finish what I wanted to say to Him, He told me:
(2) “Ah, yes, my daughter, sleep with my sleep so that in looking at you I may see my reflection in you, and in looking at me I may find all of Myself in you, and since you sleep with my sleep, and so that in looking at yourself in Me, we both may be in agreement in everything. I want to tell you why my Humanity submitted to the weakness of sleep: My daughter, the creature was made by Me, and as my own I wanted to keep her on my breast, in my arms, in continuous rest; therefore, the soul was meant to rest in my Will and Holiness, in my Love, in my Beauty, Power, Wisdom, etc.—all of these, acts that constitute true rest. But what sorrow! The creature flees from my breast, and striving to break free from my arms in which I hold her embraced, she goes in search of wakefulness:
Wakefulness is passions, sin, attachments, pleasures; wakefulness is fears, anxieties, agitations, etc. So, as much as I weep for her and call her to rest in Me, I am not listened to; this was a great offense, an affront to my Love, which the creature does not even consider and does not care in the least to repair.
This is why I wanted to sleep, to give satisfaction to the Father for the rest that souls do not take in Him, making up for everyone, and while I rested, I implored true rest for all, making Myself vigilant over every heart to free it from the wakefulness of guilt. And I love this rest of the creature in Me so much that not only did I want to sleep, but I wanted to walk to give rest to her feet, to work to give rest to her hands, to throb and love to give rest to her heart—in short, I wanted to do everything to make the soul do everything in Me and take rest, and for Me to do everything for her, provided I had her safe in Me.”
