I, Jesus, speak to you

 


 

 Prior to My coming, everyone longed for My birth, because they knew and believed that I would be the one to save the world. I, Jesus, speak to you.

The prophets and patriarchs preached about Me, and those who believed in them were already preparing themselves for salvation, because without seeing or hearing Me, they believed what was announced to them on God's behalf. Afterwards, I came to Earth and many did not recognize Me; many not only failed to accept Me, but rejected Me, because they were expecting a Messiah with political power who would avenge them against the oppression many suffered under the Romans. But behold, I appeared as an ordinary man, the son of a carpenter and a humble woman, and people's minds were clouded by My appearance and My lineage, yet I was God.

And although I performed many works that testified to My divine nature, even then they did not believe in Me, because pride blinded the hearts and minds of many at that time. I, Jesus, speak to you.

Today, the same thing happens with My instruments and authentic servants. People despise them and attack them, refusing to believe in them because of their humble and simple appearance, and their ordinary manner without anything extraordinary about it. The extraordinary in them is not visible because it lies within, seen only by God.

But I say to you again: by their fruits you will know them. For whoever lives in communion with Me and in My holy divine laws must boundlessly bear fruits of holiness; there is no contradiction between holy works and good fruits. Yet even so, a great many do not believe in them. They do not believe in those priests who are other "Christs," suffering and enduring throughout their lives. Nor in those bishops who are as I wish them to be—authentic apostles of Mine—nor in those instruments who receive My words and make them known, only to have them rejected, criticized, and belittled. Therefore, My children, open your hearts and minds to these people who are faithful to Me down to the smallest detail. Though you may not notice it, they are other "Christs" who desire what I desire, giving Me glory from the moment they rise until they go to sleep. I, Jesus, speak to you.

 

A Dios lo que es de Dios