Message from Prado Nuevo

 

 


 

 **Message of October 6, 2001, First Saturday of the Month**

**Prado Nuevo (El Escorial)**

**Our Lady:**

Here we are, my child; I am here as Mother and refuge of sinners, as Mother of so very many who are afflicted.

**The Lord:**

And I am here as Father of justice and of love. I want to consume souls in my love; but souls do not let themselves be molded. I want to destroy, from within their souls, all the miseries that are in them, and perform wonders in their souls and strengthen them, so that they may fight and withdraw from so very many temptations that they have in the world; and it drags them away, my child. That is why I tell you that we must pray much, offer much prayer and much penance. Souls are blinded by the world and passions; I call them and they do not want to listen to my call. Does it not bring you sorrow, my child?

That is why I ask you, my child: we must suffer, we must make reparation, because I give myself to souls, but souls turn a deaf ear. I give myself as food, to strengthen them, and oh, how you correspond, my children, to so very many graces as you receive from the Divine Majesty of God!

That is why I tell you, my child, that the only way to conquer souls is through pain, through suffering. I told you that you would spend two months purifying the sins and miseries of these souls. Look, my child, how much they cost, but that is how I came to give my life to save you, my children. That is why I ask you, my child: we must go on dying, dying little by little, so that the guilty may go on rising again, my child.

**Luz Amparo:**

Oh, Lord, I can't take it anymore, I can't, Lord, I can't! Oh, I have no strength, Lord! Oh, oh, Lord, give me strength to bear everything...!

**The Lord:**

My child, you know that I am with you also suffering, to save souls. How ungrateful they are, my child! But there are souls that are so stubborn that grace is taken away from them and given to others, because they do not want to accept the graces that I send them. That is why, my child, you have to be strong and accept suffering and pain. I already know, my child, that you have nothing left in your body that is not at my service, my child, that everything you have you have placed at the service of God.

Take a few drops from the chalice of pain, my child... Take a little more, my child... It is bitter, my child; it is the bitterness of sins, for men are so ungrateful that they enter into sin and allow themselves to be dragged away by the cunning of the enemy. Men want to serve the enemy, they do not want to be at the service of God, my child; but look at those who are at the service of God and those who have been on Earth at his service in this Work, my child.

**Pierre:**

I thank you all for having accepted me at the service of this blessed Work of God.

**Luz Amparo:**

Oh, Pierre, oh!

**Pierre:**

Look at the graces I have received, for here I am in this wonderful place of happiness, joy, and peace. God has introduced me into his innermost being and has made me see his interior life, where the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are, and where they are making me understand divine wonders and mysteries; through the innermost being of God the Father lies the greatness of everything. How happy I am! That is why I ask everyone: work for the glory of God, for there is a beautiful and eternal reward. What beauty and what greatness are here! I ask my loved ones to imitate me and follow this path so that we may join together in the wonders of God.

**Luz Amparo:**

Oh, what greatness!

**Pierre:**

There is no peace or happiness that compares to this place. Fight, so that we may all reach peace and eternal happiness.

**Luz Amparo:**

Oh, my God..., Lord!

**The Lord:**

Do you see, my child, as I tell you, that nothing will remain without reward? Anything done for the poor, for the needy... They will receive a reward so great that it is more than a hundredfold, my child; but oh, those who are cowardly and ungrateful to what I have asked of them, only wanting to shine in the top places, and to receive flattery and pats on the back; they have lost everything.

How they change—I have told you so very many times, my child: they exchange eternity for time! Oh, poor things, they like to be in the main seats! Oh, how they like to hear their names repeated and to have their backs patted; they have exchanged the greatness of God for the vanity and vainglory of the Earth.

But, my child, the way to reach Heaven is the cross, and whoever rejects it will not walk on the path that Christ walked. Do you not realize, my children, that the love I felt for you was what put me to death? Can you not offer any humiliation, any persecution, or any of the contradictions that exist in the world? Be humble, my children, and know how to offer holocausts to God, my children. Men have forgotten the principles that led them to holiness and Glory.

Sacrifice, sacrifice, and penance I ask, love among men. Pray much, my children, because the world, I have told you other times, is on the brink of the precipice; because men, with their pride and their vanity, do not recognize the mysteries of God, nor the Law of God; they trample upon it. That is why, my child, if we want to help the weak, you must be strong and continue suffering. Suffering is love, my child. Suffering is redemption.

"Pray, brethren...", you say every day in the sacrifice of the Holy Mass; but do you know what those words mean, or are you hearing that Holy Sacrifice out of routine? It is the most beautiful word: for all the children of God to gather to communicate with God in prayer. Do not go to receive my Body out of routine and with that lukewarmness with which many of you go, my children. I am Strength, and he who prays with depth and whose prayer comes from the deepest part of his heart, I am in communication with him; that is why I ask you for prayer, prayer, and sacrifice.

Pay visits to the Blessed Sacrament; at times, I am in such solitude! How thirsty I am for souls in that solitude, my child! I am cold, but cold from lack of love. Souls do not keep me warm, because their hearts come like blocks of ice; they do not give me heat, that sincere love without selfishness. Here I am day and night, my child, waiting for men, in this tremendous solitude; all out of love for them; that is why I instituted this sacrament of the Eucharist, and how poorly I am requited!

Love one another, and do not lay burdens upon one another. And you, my child, be humble and accept everything that I send you; do not despair.

**Luz Amparo:**

Lord, with your help..., but I have no strength, Lord; You know that I cannot, at times.

**The Lord:**

Do not separate yourself from me; I am the Strength, the Way, the Life. Whoever is with me, I will strengthen him.

**Luz Amparo:**

Thank you, Lord.

**Our Lady:**

I bless you, my children, as the Father blesses you through the Son and with the Holy Spirit.

Raise all objects; all will be blessed with special blessings for the day of darkness…

Pray much, for the world is in great, constant danger, my children.