Message from the Queen of the Rosary to Gisella Cardia

 



Message from the Queen of the Rosary to Gisella – September 3, 2026**

Dear and beloved children,

Thank you for being gathered here in prayer and for having bent your knees.

Beloved children, I ask you for humility, and yet you continue to have pride.

I ask you for forgiveness, and instead you hold resentment.

I ask you for peace, and instead the world is invaded by wars.

My children, pray much for those who are confused and for the hypocrites who speak of God but do not know Him; they speak of Mercy, but do not speak of His Holy Justice.

Children, continue on the path you have undertaken in faith. Do not let yourselves be tempted, but continue to walk along the path shown by Jesus.

My children, many are the crosses, but trust in God, who can do all things. Do not look at the world, but focus on eternity.

Children, I love you and my Immaculate Heart will triumph with you and in you.

Hope, love God, now and always.

I leave you with my maternal blessing, in the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

Peace in your hearts.

---

**Message from Jesus to Gisella – September 5, 2026**

My children and brothers,

Thank you for being together in prayer and for having comforted my afflicted Heart.

Brothers, many are in search of signs, but have I not said that when nation rises against nation and people against people, when famine and diseases arrive, then these are the times?

Behold, the world and the Earth are in turmoil. Look around you!

But above all, listen to the words of my Mother, who just as she wept at the foot of my Cross, now weeps for you, children, because she wants to save you from hell.

I say to you: do not be afraid of what will come, because you are my army and the Holy Spirit will give you the strength to fight, and good will triumph.

Children, I am with you, but you must convert soon, not out of fear but out of love and to reach holiness.

Now I leave you and bless you in the name of the Most Holy Trinity.

Your Jesus.


 

https://lareginadelrosario.org/messaggi-settembre-2026/