Nothing will ever be the same again

 

 

Carbonia 05-09-2026 (4:30 PM, locution received at the Hill)

It is close, the Warning is at the doors!
A great disaster will happen on Earth, everything will be lacking.

In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, I bless you.

Beloved children, I am the Virgin of Mount Carmel, I am the Mother of Jesus and your Mother. Today I descend to this Hill accompanied by the Most Holy Trinity. You are embraced by the Most Holy Trinity! You are blessed by Heaven, My children!

Be ready, the new earth awaits you! Heaven is waiting to have you all as Its own, to enjoy with you the new life in the infinite beauties of the Creator, the God par excellence... there is no other God besides Him, He is!

Embrace the Cross, My children, love it, adore it, serve Jesus in this His Work to which you are called. Soon you will receive the gifts of the Holy Spirit and you will go to bear witness to those far from God to bring them back to Him.

Know that all that is written, all that God has announced throughout time, in the Sacred Scriptures and still in our days, is truth, everything will be fulfilled! Man has drifted too far from his Creator God; he preferred to abandon himself to the enticements of the infernal enemy. Oh, My children, what a delusion you have fallen for!

The Earth will now give birth and in its pain will throw everything into upheaval; nothing will ever be as before. In suffering you will understand, you will desire to return to Him, you will feel disgust for the bastard being you followed, the one who seduced you to drag you with him to Hell.

The hours are numbered, My children, there is no more time, time is closed. In this final phase, greater upheavals will occur on Earth: ...earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes that will erupt in unison, mountains that will collapse, rivers that will overflow, and desperate people: .... men will finally understand and beg for the help of Jesus Christ! Poor children, poor children! Oh, you who have denied Me, you will not be able to have help from Heaven, you will be left to what you preferred to follow in His place! You have been deaf to the infinite calls to return to your Father who is in Heaven: ...so, just as you were deaf to hearing the voice of God, so He will not listen to your cries for help.

It is close, the Warning is at the doors!

A great disaster will happen on Earth, everything will be lacking. For the love I bear you, for the desire I have to have you as Mine once more, I ask you to convert, to return to Me, your Creator God, to inhabit eternal life with Me in love and joy.

I am the Most Holy Virgin, the Holy Spirit enfolds you, My children! Oh, you who follow Me in obedience to God's will and desire to be His children, you will belong to Him forever.

Jesus: I will take you into My arms, beloved children, I will cradle you in Me, you will be new, into My divinity you will enter. Collaborate in My Work.

The Most Holy Virgin welcomes you beneath Her mantle and takes you with Her to the high peaks where Heaven awaits you to become heirs of God.

I bless you, in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.