My children, all those who do not turn their eyes away from the cross will walk on straight paths of salvation, because as I already told you during My public life, whoever wants to save their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for My sake will save it (Mt 16:25). I, Jesus, speak to you.
The cross, which causes you so much rejection, is the direct door to enter Heaven, and that fear you have of suffering exists more in your contaminated mind than in reality, because I Am a God of love and I do not give My creatures more than they can bear. Therefore, children, you must better balance that fear of suffering and undergoing tribulations, because, children, the cross is necessary to sanctify you, but it is essential to save you. I, Jesus, speak to you.
It is true that each person has their cross according to their strength and disposition, according to their love and their need. I do not give the same intensity of suffering to some as to others, because there are those who need to suffer more to be saved due to the life of dissipation and frivolity they have led. For this reason, the merit of the cross lies in knowing how to accept it with patience and without exasperation; but if you also accept it with love, recognizing that it is necessary for you to suffer for your own good, with that acceptance you will advance much in a short time and make up for lost time. I, Jesus, speak to you.
Priests must also suffer because they are My representatives and are other "christs" on Earth. They must strengthen themselves through constant prayer and the faithful fulfillment of their ministerial duties, because the enemy of souls attacks priests with greater fury than other souls, since he hates them mortally. I, Jesus, speak to you.
But children, priests and laypeople alike, do not forget that I am with you, very close to those who suffer, giving you My grace at all times so that you do not succumb to discouragement and despair. Many times the shadow of the cross is greater to you than the cross itself, and your imagination or assumptions cause you more suffering than reality. So, children, be strong in prayer and you will see how suffering passes through your life barely affecting you, because through prayer I bestow the necessary means so that you can suffer without despairing, for the glory of God and the good of the Church. I, Jesus, speak to you and instruct you. Peace to all who, reading this message, believe it and put it into practice.
To God what belongs to God.
