(1) I was fusing myself in the Most Holy Will of blessed Jesus, and while doing so, I found myself in Jesus, and He said to me:
(2) 'My daughter, when a soul fuses itself in my Will, it is like two containers filled with different liquids: one is poured into the other, and one becomes filled with what the other contained, and the second with what was contained in the first. Thus, the creature becomes filled with Me and I with her; and as my Will contains holiness, beauty, power, love, etc., so the soul, by being filled with Me, fusing herself and abandoning herself in my Will, comes to be filled with my Holiness, my Love, my Beauty, etc., in the most perfect way possible for a creature.
And I feel filled with her, and finding in her my Holiness, my Beauty, my Love, etc., I look at them as if they were her own things, and this pleases Me so much that I fall in love with her in such a way that I keep her jealousy guarded in the innermost depth of Me, and I continuously enrich and beautify her with my divine attributes, so as to always be able to delight in her and fall in love with her more and more.'
L Piccarreta
