Then you will have a treasure in Heaven


 


Children of God, things in life are not always joyful, even though you walk along paths of salvation. I, Jesus, must visit you with My cross, even though it hurts Me more than it hurts you; but you must believe that My immense love is what gives you the grace of the cross. For those of you who love Me, it serves as purification, a greater crown, and help for other souls through the Communion of Saints. I, Jesus, speak to you.

May your faith not fail when suffering becomes a companion to you. May your love for Me remain steadfast even when you do not understand the reason for the pain. May your drawing near to My Mother be closer and your trust greater, because Heaven, children of God, does not wish to cause you any harm at all; it only desires to do good for your soul and for you to grow in holiness and virtue. I, Jesus, speak to you.

Knowing as I knew the mission I brought to Earth to redeem you, and knowing that no one could do it but Me, I also felt that rejection of suffering which is so inherent to human nature. Therefore, children, when I visit you carrying My cross and hand it over to you, take it and accept it with love and readiness, and say to Me time and again, "Here I am, Lord, to do Your will; let not mine be done, but Yours!" I, Jesus, speak to you.

With these dispositions you will have a treasure in Heaven, because accepting what God sends you is the best and greatest means to ascend toward God. For, children, your limitations and mediocrity fail to lift you up to Him, even if you have good intentions, because you are small and limited. And I, knowing how you are, must clothe you in the garment of pain so that you may gain merit and your virtues may increase. I, Jesus, speak to you.

Turn also to your Guardian Angel, who is with you when you carry the cross and it weighs heavily upon you. Trust that I do not forget you for a single moment—even when, while asleep, you do not feel the pangs of pain, I watch over your sleep, and you are under My gaze and that of My Holy Mother. I, Jesus, speak to you and instruct you. Peace to everyone who does not hinder the will of God and fulfills it lovingly.

 

 

A Dios lo que es de Dios