They will shine in Heaven with a different light

 


 
My children, many of you who lead a holy life and one of dedication to Me will have to suffer, because children, evil is so advanced and so immense that I need victim souls who do not spare Me love or sacrifices. I, Jesus, speak to you.

But do not fear the suffering that I may ask of you, because apart from having My grace to bear it, it will not be greater than what your strength can endure; however, I need you to accept in a spirit of generosity whatever comes to you, which for some will be physical sufferings, for others moral sufferings, and for others both kinds of suffering. I, Jesus, speak to you.

It is a special grace that I grant you to make you sharers in My sufferings in your bodies and in your souls. Many of you will be persecuted, marginalized, and will suffer injustices. Others will be ignored, despised, slandered, but everything will be foreseen by Me and everything will have a limit set by Me, because I am not a sadist who wishes for you to suffer just for the sake of it; it is only that, my children, I need to apply your sufferings to many souls, if these are accepted with love, courage, and generosity. I, Jesus, speak to you.

Some of you have already said yes to Me. Others have anticipated My desires by offering yourselves voluntarily as My Holy Spirit has inspired you. Others have offered yourselves to My Holy Mother, and thus, children, with your generosity and disposition, this army of brave ones that I arrange will overcome many evils and will help other souls to be saved, all, my children, in Communion with Me. I, Jesus, speak to you.

This goes also for My priests, those who reserve nothing for themselves and have given Me everything, including their will. These people, both laity and priests, will shine in Heaven with a different light, for they will be the martyrs of the end times. I, Jesus, speak to you and instruct you. Peace to everyone who, reading this message, believes it and puts it into practice.



To God what is God's.