The Holy Innocents were victims of those times of My childhood and died because the corrupt power of the ruler decreed it, bringing pain and tears to their families and neighbors. I, Jesus, speak to you.
But nowadays, that slaughter is repeated in every unborn child, and the law protects this slaughter—not by punishing those who commit it, but by considering that they have the right to commit such atrocities. I, Jesus, speak to you.
My children, you must reflect upon these terrible laws that go against nature and natural law, which corrupt governments permit and even protect. No one has the right to take the life of another human being, whether born or unborn, and no one should be killed because of where they reside (the mother's womb). My justice will be relentless toward those who permit, legalize, undertake, and defend this. I, Jesus, speak to you.
Everyone who defends abortion is an accomplice to it, even if their hands are not stained with blood. Therefore, defend life at every stage, but with even greater fervor for the unborn, for they are the most defenseless and those most in need of protection. I, Jesus, speak to you.
What was evil before remains evil today, and what was good before remains good today. You alter moral and divine values because fashions and times change, but sexual relations before marriage and promiscuity remain evil, and you will also have to give Me an account of them. I, Jesus, speak to you.
I want a disciplined generation that knows how to control its passions and impulses. I want sobriety in youth and in families; the father must uphold his authority, and the mother must be an example to her children. So, children, strive to amend your ways and live according to God's law, because I will judge you according to God's law, and it will be of no use to you whether those atrocious crimes and corrupt customs are legalized or not. I, Jesus, speak to you.
May those who read these messages put them into practice, for otherwise, their foolishness would be guilty. I, Jesus, speak to you and instruct you. Peace to everyone who, reading these messages, puts them into practice.
A Dios lo que es de Dios
