Vision of the translation of the Holy House to Loreto -A C Emmerich

 


The Holy House of Loreto

I have often had the vision of the translation of the Holy House to Loreto. I could not believe it, despite having seen it repeatedly in vision. I have seen it carried by seven angels, who hovered over the sea with it. It had no floor, but in place of the floor there was a foundation of light and brightness. 

On both sides it had something like handles. Three angels supported it on one side; three others on the other, carrying it through the air. One of the angels flew ahead, leaving a great trail of light and radiance. 

 

I remember seeing that the back part of the house was carried to Europe, with the hearth and the chimney, with the altar of the apostle, and with the small window. It seems to me, when I think about it, that the other parts of the house were attached to this part and were thus left almost on the verge of collapsing by themselves. 

 

In Loreto I also see the cross that Mary used in Ephesus: it is made of several kinds of wood. Later the apostles possessed it. Many wonders are worked through this cross. The walls of the Holy House of Loreto are absolutely the same as those of Nazareth. The beams that were beneath the chimney are the same ones. The miraculous image of Mary is now upon the altar of the apostles.