For one who does the Will of God, everything is in a present act


 


(1) I was fusing myself into my sweet Jesus, but I saw myself as so miserable that I did not know what to give Him, and my always lovable Jesus, to comfort me, said to me:

(2) “My daughter, for one who does my Will there is no past or future, but everything is in a present act. And just as all that I did and suffered is all in a present act—so that if I want to give satisfaction to the Father, or do good to creatures, I can do so as if I were suffering and working in act—so too whatever the creature can suffer or do in my Will is already unified in my pains and in my works, becoming a single thing. When the soul wishes to testify her love to Me with her pains, she can take the pains suffered at other times, which are in act, and give them to Me to double her love and her satisfaction toward Me. And I, seeing the cleverness of the creature who deposits her acts as if in a bank to multiply them and earn interest to give Me love and satisfaction, so as to enrich her even more and not let Myself be surpassed in love, will give her my pains and my multiplied works, to give her love and make myself loved by her.”