Message of October 12, 1982
Feast Day: Our Lady of the Pillar
Prado Nuevo (El Escorial)
The Virgin:
My daughter, my daughter, pray for the peace of Spain. My children, Spain is in great danger; offer up prayer, penance. With the Holy Rosary, my children, all of Humanity can be saved. Pray, for the world is in danger; they do not listen, my daughter, how grieved I am! Pray much for Spain, for the punishment will begin in Spain. My children, I am your glorious Mother, my children, the Virgin of the Pillar; ask, for I hear you, my children; with Mary, my children, and through Mary you will be saved. Everyone who does not believe in Mary shall not enter the Kingdom of Heaven, my daughter.
I bless you, my children, as I bless Spain, in the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
Write a name, my daughter; write a name, my daughter, in the Book of Life... There is now one more name, my daughter. Kiss the Book.
This message is for you, my daughter... (Words in an unknown language).
For the peace of the world, my daughter, for the peace of the whole world, kiss the ground, my children. This act of humility, my daughter, is an act of humility, my daughter, in reparation for all the sins of the world.
You will be slandered, my daughter; you are going to suffer much; receive it with humility, my daughter; think of my humility. For my consecrated souls. The Church is in great danger, my daughter; how grieved I am for those souls! They will pay for their punishment and for the souls they drag down, my daughter. Do penance for all of them, I love them so much, my daughter!, but how ungrateful they are.
Pray for the Vicar of Christ, he is in great danger because of all those who surround him, my daughter. He will be martyred.
Penance, my children; make visits to the Blessed Sacrament, my children; pray my prayer, it pleases me so much, my children! And you, my daughter, be humble.
Farewell, my daughter.
