Priests, make Confession readily available before and after Mass.

 

 

 

My children, I must give you a warning because I see that you are still living with very pagan customs and worldly desires. Despite the repeated times we call you from Heaven to conversion and warn you that the purification will soon take place, you do not take our words to heart and continue with your usual worldly lives. I, Jesus, speak to you.

Barely a handful of souls (among those who read these messages) have gone to confession and made a proper confession. Hundreds of souls continue to live in mortal sin and do not cleanse their souls from the filth that leaves them dead. I, Jesus, speak to you.

My priests, priests of My Sacred Heart, preach confession time and again and make it readily available before and after Mass. Instruct My faithful that they cannot receive Communion sacrilegiously, and advise them as many times as necessary. I, Jesus, speak to you.

You must become aware that a change of life is necessary, and this applies to priests and bishops as well, not only to the faithful, but to everyone. One must live in friendship with God and strive to grow in holiness, not only through the sacraments, but also through prayer, penance, and works of mercy.

Children, you say you love My Mother, and you sing to her and pray the Rosary, yet you do not imitate her in her life of self-denial and devotion to God. You must live each day as if it were the last of your existence, prepared in case death should take you by surprise. I, Jesus, speak to you.

I am the Savior of souls, and I want to save you. Do not read these messages and set them aside until the next one. You must confess and make reparation for your sins so that My Holy Spirit may work in your souls, now cleansed of impurity. I, Jesus, your Savior, speak to you and instruct you.



A Dios lo que es de Dios