My children, the month dedicated to My Divine Heart is now beginning, and here I am waiting alongside My Mother for your tributes. It is a pity that many Christian faithful regard these devotions as outdated things stuck in the past, when My Divine Heart in Heaven beats with love for you every day. I, Jesus, speak to you.
I desire souls who would pray the litanies to Me, who would make the Novena of Confidence, who would meditate on this spirituality that has given so many saints to the Church; but those who used to do so have grown tired, and I have fewer and fewer devotees of My Divine Heart. I, Jesus, speak to you.
Anyone who honors Me through My Most Loving Heart, I will bless abundantly, for all My promises will be fulfilled in them and in their families. Children, do not let this devotion wane: the Nine First Fridays of the month, reparation, the Holy Hour—these are all means to sanctify you and channels through which you will receive My grace. I, Jesus, speak to you.
Foster this devotion and all that it entails. Enthrone the images in your homes and live this spirituality just as I revealed it to My humble servant Margaret Mary, and as the Holy Fathers have recommended for centuries. I, Jesus, speak to you. Peace to everyone who, reading this message, puts it into practice.
A Dios lo que es de Dios
