The souls that love Jesus supply for Him -L Piccarreta

 


---

Everything that has been done by Jesus is eternal.
The souls that love Jesus supply for Him.

(1) Continuing my usual state, as soon as my amiable Jesus came, while I was in much pain, He told me:


(2) “My daughter, everything that has been done by Me is eternal, so my suffering Humanity was not meant to be for a time, but as long as the world is world; and since my Humanity in Heaven is no longer capable of suffering, I make use of the humanity of creatures, making them participate in my pains in order to continue my Humanity on earth. And this in justice, because while I was on earth I incorporated in Myself all the humanities of creatures to save them and do everything for them. Now, being in Heaven, I diffuse this Humanity of mine in them, especially in whoever loves Me; I diffuse my pains and everything my Humanity did for the good of astray souls, so as to say to the Father: ‘My Humanity is in Heaven, but also on earth, in the souls who love Me and suffer.’ Therefore, my satisfaction toward the Father is always complete, my pains are always in act, because the souls who love Me supply for Me. So be comforted when you suffer, because you receive the honor of supplying for Me.”

October 20, 1917
How the soul can become a host for love of Jesus.

(1) Having received my Jesus, I was thinking about how I could return love for love, and it seemed impossible for me to restrict myself, to make myself small, as Jesus does in the host for love of me; this is not in my power, as it is in Jesus’s. And my beloved Jesus said to me:


(2) “My daughter, if you cannot restrict your whole self within the brief compass of a host for love of Me, you can very well restrict your whole self in my Will, so as to form the host of yourself in my Will. Every act you do in my Will will form a host for Me, and I will feed on you as you do on Me. What forms the host? My Life in it. What is my Will? Is it not my whole Life? So you too can become a host for love of Me; for as many acts as you do in my Will, that many more hosts you will form to return love for love to Me.”