Lust and evil legislators

                            

December 27th, 2012


My dear one, I have come to speak to you regarding the State of Affairs your nation now finds itself.
For so many, the Value of Life has been categorized as a heartless decision of burden. The degree of abortions taking place, the disposal of fertilized egg’s, the sinful lusts of sexual pleasures instead of its true purpose meant only between a man and woman, sanctified in the presence of God and Church; has devastated a nation.

Your nation has sat by, watching it all take place by evil legislators, politicians who choose prideful recognition in defiance to their vow taken at their respective, “Swearing In” ceremony, before man and God.

These of whom I speak, will be thrown into the pit of hell once they depart the earth and face my Fathers’ Justice. No longer will your nation be considered “blessed” by Me. You have sinned greater than in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Now where do you turn? Now who do you call to have mercy? Your nation will receive a terrible blow. I will not stop it. You will suffer at the hands of another. I will not intervene. Behold the enemy is at your shore.

For you, my devoted and beloved children; those who do their best to love and honor Me. Those who serve Me, your Lord God and Savior, I will protect you individually. Prepare yourselves. Prepare your homes. Prepare your hearts for weeping and sorrows, but know I will guide and protect you during the days and months ahead. I AM the Lord your God. I AM the Savior of all mankind.


Turn to Me now. Turn to Me and repent. Repent of your sins, repents for your lack of obedience, repent for all the missed opportunities, that you refused in serving me and mankind.
Jesus: My Mother, Mary Most Holy, weeps for your nation. She weeps for all who refuse Me, her Divine Lord. She weeps because those who refuse Me, refuse eternal life with Me in Heaven. Oh lost society, your pride, hate and arrogance has condemned you.


www.GreenScapular.org