*Appointed to die


 
Jesus to John Leary, March 5, 2013

Jesus said: “My people, this Lenten Season will lead up to My death on the cross, and then to My Resurrection from the dead. I came as a man so I could offer My life up to My Father in atonement for all of the sins of mankind. 

It is not easy to think about preparing for your death, but all of you are appointed to die one day. This life is a preparation for the next life in heaven, and your earthly life is over in a relatively short time, compared to eternity. 

You want to have your soul ready every day in case you may die this day. The best way to keep a pure soul for facing Me at your judgment, is to pray every day, confess your sins in Confession at least monthly, and let Me be the Master of your life. When you pray for intentions, let them be focused on saving your soul and the souls of all sinners. You do not want to see any soul condemned to hell, so keep praying persistently for your friends and relatives. 

I want My people to love everyone, even your enemies. I also want you to be able to forgive everyone, even seventy times seven times. Strive to be holy and perfect as My heavenly Father is perfect in heaven.”