*I hold the key to the door of your prison

 

Trusting in Me leads to Salvation. Living in Me brings eternal joy and Peace. I am the Resurrection and the Life. He who believes in Me shall never die.





I live in the core of your being. I am your true self hidden from your view and imprisoned by the inheritance you received of poor, sinful choices of past generations in your family and you own poor choices in your life. 

It is only through faithful surrender of the layers of inherited compulsions and your sinful ways that you can come to know Me, love Me, and serve Me in this world. In your journey to Me, I slowly, but surely remove the clouded vision you have of Me and of your purpose in life. Through the persistent enlightenment of My Most Holy Spirit, new areas of your true self (Me at your core) are revealed.


As veils are lifted, you become compulsive about seeking to know Me more and more, and the process of freeing you from the prison of the past woven by the evil one begins to evolve. As you seek Me out more and more, I bring you deeper and deeper within yourself to Me - Jesus - Who lives at the core of your being.


My Grace fills your heart each step of the way. My Love draws you closer and closer to My Eternal Light. As you experience Me more and more each day, you are impelled to come to Me more and more. It is like a snowballing effect.


I use My Joyful Humor to lighten even the most difficult challenges within your being. I give you the courage and strength to pursue Me within yourself and to weather the emotional turmoil your eternal, internal pursuits initiate.


The process is a lifelong journey for you are constantly seeking My Purifying Graces as the antidote to the poisonous residue from past generation mistakes and poor personal choices which surround and imprison your true self. So, life is a constant battle to free you from the clutches of the evil one to reach the purified air of My Eternal Presence. Death is the final outcome of living in the poison of the past. It is not necessary to die to escape the poison.


Freedom from your generation and personal prison is possible and can occur in life on earth, if you have the wisdom to say "Yes" to My Eternal Call to you each day.

I call out from within, "Come to Me, My Friend. I love you. I will not hurt you. Come to Me. I will enrich you with My Sanctifying Grace each time you move in My Direction for I love you so much. 


Take My Hand! Walk with Me for a while. Try Me on for size. You will find I fit perfectly for I am Jesus, the Messiah, Who has come to free all souls from their generation imprisonment. I hold the key to the door of your prison. My Grace has overpowered your jailer. Reach out to Me. I will give you the key to Eternal Life

Jesus to John Palmer