*Jesus: Using the Little Voices


Jesus

I am building a network of communications. Often these are just little groups who devote all they have to spreading my word. They are courageous because they work against great odds. To them I speak. Spreading my word is the greatest work of mankind because my word opens the human heart to eternal life and to the working of the Holy Spirit. Stay at your task, in season and out of season. Do not give up this apostolate. Many benefit from it. Stay alive. Do not close your doors. Do not cease your ministry. I will bless it and join it to others. More important, I will be giving my word to the whole world and I will need your little voice. Do not think that what you do is little. You do it for me.

Mary

0In the years ahead, I will pour out the greatest of my words, carrying every blessing and helping in every possible situation. The great secular channels will spur my words until my voice grows so great and the help I offer so extraordinary that they will have to report my messages. Until that breakthrough, I must rely on my children to carry and publicize my words. You, who are reading these messages, are you helped by them? If so, will not others be helped also? I gave you a task, a call, a ministry. As you have been helped, so help others by spreading these messages. They are not meant to remain hidden but, for now, I have only your little voices (which I cherish so much).





Jesus

Why do I not use the great voices, the television empires and the large social media enterprises? These are the Goliaths, but I will use the little Davids. Then, when all see what is accomplished, when they see the complete turn-around of the world, no one can say, “The great networks have done this”. No, all will be astounded. This will be a sign for everyone to see. David has once again slain the Goliath. In those days, truth, not falsehood, will go forth.

How can this happen? How can those, who hold all the power and determine how the world thinks, be overcome? When people are touched by my glory, they will rise up and say, “Enough. No more of your lies. We want only the truth.” 

Oh, little Davids, do not despise what I have given to you. Use your little stones and your slingshot. I will make sure that they will hit their mark. Try me on this.

Mary

How powerful is a word. What great good or evil a word can bring about. Nothing else in the whole world has this power. Words have brought about wars and peace, hatreds and loves, divisions and unions. Therefore, I use words every day. Now, they are spoken in secret and published on the Internet, but someday they will be spoken publicly for all the world to hear instantly. 

This is why I need the little David’s. They will be the first to carry my words. Then, as more and more are touched and attracted, the gigantic voices, the Goliaths, will have to drop their swords of prejudice. They, too, will become my voice and spread my words.

Locutions to the World