*My love includes every human creature




"It Is Coming", March 24th, 2013. Our Lord Jesus Christ to Light of Mary


Beloved children: 

WITHIN the infinity of My love every one of you, my faithful, is rising light from Earth and shines brightly. That is My Own love, which I incessantly seek as a beggar from heart to heart. 

Beloved Ones: I ASK you to join Me BEING My Cirineans in these moments of confusion of humanity in which the enemy of the soul takes advantage of spiritual ignorance of souls, to make them walk to go from stumble in stumbling until they fail to rise. My cross is the cross of humanity, every moment is heavier before arriving at the Cleansing, as it was before coming to Calvary where it was plenified My Love for all mankind, for all, not for some, but for all . 

My love does not exclude but includes every human creature, without neglecting any. At every moment I look at you and go from mercy in mercy, until the man himself comes to be given no more opportunities, because of their free will. 

Dear Ones, I am the one who arrived yesterday as a meek lamb to be eaten between mocking and spitting. The People cheered me today, tomorrow they will deliver Me into enemy hands. I was handed over to the law, before the Sanhedrin ... and in this moment My People will be delivered to the satan of nuclear energy. 

On the morning of that Palm Sunday, I was cheered and I was extolled, in this instant they will maim and exterminate each other. It was preparing a tree to be again my crib, now that tree has been transformed into powerful weapons for the sake of which My people perish without any defense in the hands of the Herod of the moment. 

My people, where do you walk while your children eat each other? My people, where do you go, if I dwell with My Holy Spirit in each one of my children? 

CONVERSION IS COMING TO MANKIND, otherwise it would not be love. Comes from the hand of the crucible of the Antichrist who will fight against My People, comes from the hand of suffering and mutilation, the hand of famine and loneliness, of the hand of persecution and destruction caused by natural disasters, before an earth that like man, likes to be renewed. 

At this time of purification everyone needs to live and suffer courageously internal upheaval and be delivered to Me to pass the test in fullness of consciousness. 

Beloved:

Pray without stopping, to feed upon My Body and My Blood.
    Pray for the institution of My Church, possessed by evil that attacks from within being this evil that impediment to exercise her government freely.
       Pray for the U.S., it will suffer as victim of its own arrogance.
          Pray children, pray for the Middle East and Ecuador.
Dear children, My beloved people, is not the yesterday that returns but the man who attracts his own purification, fruits are not harvested when they are still in formation. Nothing happens before its due time, everything has its time under Heaven. 

ALL IS GOVERNED BY MY WILL AND THIS REMAINS CONSTANT IN A TURN OF LOVE TO YOU, FINDING FEW CONSCIOUS SOULS of the instant in which they move, and where they go to. 

Sodom and Gomorrah was alerted how they would suffer if they did not obey My Father. To current humanity I point the causes and effects of the misuse of free will through this My Instrument, My prophet. 

He who has ears to hear and he who does not wait, it is coming: the lament with mourning and woe!, but it all depends on the hand and will of the same man before I arrived and was not recognized. 

Beloved children: MY LOVE REMAINS attentive to every one of Mine, whom I call to invoke My Mother, full of grace, ADVOCATE OF MEN, TABERNACLE AND TEMPLE OF MY HOLY SPIRIT. 

My Mother, in whom My People find refuge in the moments of pain, My Mother, who stood at the foot of My cross as those who love me really. 

Beloved, YOU WILL LISTEN STRANGE TRUTHS TO YOU, MY LOVE CAN NOT STOP THEM, SINCE THE MOMENT IS ABOUT. JUST FROM THE HAND OF MY MOTHER YOU WILL MEET ME AGAIN and will remain MY PEOPLE, THAT FAITHFUL PEOPLE THAT I LOVE SO MUCH. 

I bless you to start this Week, I call you to keep attached to My redeeming cross, to love each other and not despise the one that calls you to do good. BE LAMPS THAT ACCOMPANY MY CHURCH IN EVERY MOMENT WITH prayers, penances and fasts. Get away from the mundane and enter into the secret of the HEART WHERE YOU WILL FIND ME, AND WE WILL BE ONE, as My Father and I are one. 

I love you, bless you.
Your Jesus.