*The Church will face storms never seen


Messages of Our Lady Queen of Peace
to Pedro Regis (Brasil)


March 3rd, 2012
Dear children, be faithful to My Son Jesus. Your obedience creates holiness for your lives. Humanity lives far from the Creator and My poor children go blind spiritually. I am your sorrowful Mother and I suffer for what comes to you. Bend your knees in prayer. Hearken to what I say. God is in a hurry and this is the time of grace for your life. These days intensify your prayers for the Church. A future of tears will come for the men and women of faith. Stay with the truth

The designs of God will never be confused. Accept My appeals and seek strength in the words of My Jesus and the Eucharist. The victory is the Lord. Courage. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Be in peace Amen



March 2nd, 2012
Dear children, turn to Jesus. He is your all and only in Him is your salvation. Trust in Him who sees in secret and knows each of you by name. When you feel the weight of the cross, call for Jesus. Meet your needs with courage and you will be victorious. Difficult days come to mankind. Now is the time of great and painful tribulations. Pray. Do not get away from prayer. The big boat (Church) will face storms never seen. It will be surrounded by many enemies and to cease. The net will be thrown, but it will rupture, leaking important fish.

Jesus is your Way, Truth and Life. Firmly believe in His power and all will be well. Do not back out. Forward without fear. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Be in peace Amen 



www.PedroRegis.com