*I announce to you the coming purification of the Church

My children, all of humanity, I announce to you the coming purification of the Church, the Church of My Son.
 
My children, it’s your Mother, the Ever-Virgin Mary. It causes Me so much pain to see the current state of the church! Those who should take care of the Church that My Son left for all mankind cause Me grievous pain!



Oh ministers and pastors of the Church despite the warnings I have issued in My previous apparitions, you have not listened, I asked for you, My pastors, priests of My Son’s Church, to care for all that was given to you, an immense gift --glorious for mankind--, but you did not listen. 

You, as priests and surely as men, chose to behave as men and not as ministers, you have sought Worldly goods when you had the opportunity to bring My Son to this World, through the Eucharist, and thus, among your brethren, be recognized as holy men, men of example. 

You did not recognize nor did you appreciate what it means to be a priest in My Son’s Church, a majestic opportunity for man and you squandered it. You became consecrated priests of My Son’s Church and this gives you a very high position among men, but you chose instead to use this situation to surround yourselves with worldly goods. 

You have grown vain, believing you are far superior to your brethren, when you should have been their servants, for you are at My Son’s service. But you did not do so, instead, contrarily, you allowed pride to overwhelm your heart. You did not make yourself small, you yearned to be glorified as if gods on Earth, and so you desecrated the grandness of being a priest of My Son’s Church, and now, instead of being an example to your brethren, most have become a source for scandal in the Church which I care for, that I protect, as My Son has asked Me to do so.

In the Heaven’s above, the clamor of the good children of God, My true children, those who wish to once again possess the beauty that My Son left on Earth for all, has been and continues being heard and so it shall come to pass.

My children, all of mankind, I announce to you the approaching purification of the Church, My Son’s Church, the Church that I care for. All of mankind shall experience difficult moments. The Church will be renewed, purified, and sanctified; all the evil that has infiltrated Her will be eliminated. You allowed satan to enter into My Church, My Son’s Church. The chaff has grown and is suffocating the good priests and faithful, and this chaff shall be uprooted and thrown into the fire, together with all the traitorous ministers, lukewarm ministers, false priests, and wolves in sheep’s clothing that have infiltrated Her.
 
A tremendous scandal will surely fall upon all mankind as light is shed on all falsehood, corruption and evil within Her, for all to see. But you, My children, both priests and faithful who have steadfastly loved this Institution that My Son gave to you, do not become disheartened, do not grow sad by what you shall see, on the contrary, rejoice for the Church will be renewed, and you shall see and experience the new Sanctified Church, which was not cared for by those who should have.  

The church will experience much pain, you will see horrible things, you shall weep for you will not comprehend how it is that the Church, My Church, My Son’s inheritance, came to be grievously tromped upon by satan and his cohorts. It will break your heart to see how satan infiltrated the Church and altered the mandates, handed down by My Son, seeking Her destruction. Satan permeated Her with lies and falsehoods to try and destroy My Son’s Teachings and the Holy Sacraments He instituted. 

But I repeat, My children, rejoice for you shall finally see My Son’s Inheritance,  you shall see My Son’s True Church and the sanctity of His priests, many of whom have been despised and rejected by the Ecclesiastical authorities who currently head the Church, because they are good and give a good example and because they have refused to adhere to satan’s destructive maneuvers.  They have persisted in doing good, they have tried to care for all that, which is True, and soon, very soon they will see how My Church, My Son’s Church, is redeemed, as shall you. 

Woe to those false priests and ministers; woe to those who betrayed Her, seeking only worldly goods; those who committed atrocities against Her; those sacrilegious ministers who by thinking they wielded power, committed acts of wanton cruelty within Her. They mocked My Son in the Sacraments, in the Holy Eucharist; they failed to uphold the mandates given and fulfill the obligations assigned.

Truly, they will come to know their sin before being judged, and they will wish to be dead instead of facing My Son’s Justice; they shall wish to hide beneath rocks rather than face My Son, so as not to see His Eyes that shall consume them. You, false and traitorous ministers, did not realize that you were serving the Lord of the Universe and your Savior; miserable creatures  who thought you were gods, who thought you deserved everything because you had received the Sacrament of Holy Order, which you did not carry with dignity nor respect;  you were not a good example to your brethren; you caused scandals and instead of growing My Son’s flock caused it to scatter.

You have been warned many times, I gave you strong warnings so that you might return to the way of good, yet you persisted in betraying and spurning the Divinity of My Son. You have committed great evil; you have caused much pain to My Son’s Heart; you did not want to listen to the warnings from Heaven and now you will suffer the harsh punishment unleashed upon you, eternal punishment, eternal fire you shall suffer because you did not care for My Son’s gifts nor look after the flock entrusted to you

You had the opportunity to attain holiness before all men, for you had all that was necessary to attain it; you only needed to follow the My Son’s Teachings and live as He taught you to be: simple, humble, as teachers and servants to others, but pride consumed you and the world confounded you,  you no longer belong to the world , you had been extracted from the world to live with My Son. You were at the highest level and you despised it, your world was the  Holy Scripture and you preferred reading other things and to exist for other things unworthy of your priestly dignity.

The sword hangs over you; Justice will be carried out and you, false and treacherous priests, will be eliminated. All those who tried to destroy My Son’s Mission in the Church will be eradicated. Thus the great purification will begin, cleansing that which has the greatest value on earth: the Holy Church that My Son instituted for all, so that you might find nourishment in Her, and Divine Wisdom would reach all the inhabitants on earth so that you might grow in holiness and love.
 
This is why you must be shown what the True Church is, so that you might appreciate, My Children, what My Son gave to you and not what you currently have, which is a satanic mockery of what My Son had given you in the beginning.

The peace, harmony, and graces you should have experienced upon entering each church throughout the world have been mostly lost because even My Son has been shirked aside because of satanic manipulations. My Son has been set aside, He is no longer at the center of the Church, that is how far man’s pride has reached; those false and evil priests thought themselves gods and the faithful could only see the man at the altar and where was my Son?  Set apart, aside where few might visit Him.

Evil never prevails, My children; evil is always defeated and soon you will see the triumph of My Son over the wickedness in the Church.

I bless you, My children; abide in joy and in prayer, but in a profound prayer, a Heart-to-heart prayer with My Son and with Me, your Mother, for the purification of this Divine Institution which is the Holy Church, founded by God, the Man-God, My Son, Jesus Christ.
Thank you, My children.

Virgin Mary to Javier Viesca. Mexico. 13 Oct 2009