*The Warning will be Completely Personal






Our Lord Jesus Christ:

Beloved children: MY PEACE IS IN EVERY HEART. PRAYER IS BALM FOR THE SOUL IN THE MOMENTS OF PAIN AND TO GIVE THANKS. 

My children come to Me when the pain knocks at the door, forgetting that they are in the world, just passing, because I come for My people. They are in the world, but they are not of the world!... 

How many move away to proclaim that is not fulfilled as I announced them! You will regret living what I have announced, and you won't be prepared, you did not change to live alienated in the mundane and sinful, offending Me constantly. 

Awareness has been transgressed by immoral Modernisms, falling into the trap of the total indulgence of the flesh. Men dress up as women and women appropriated male dress. 

IN THIS MOMENT, THIS GENERATION CRUCIFIES ME CONTINUOUSLY. 

In My lament I look empty churches and those that are not, remain empty, since there are few creatures that come worthily and with joy to participate in the Eucharistic sacrifice. Attending My House has become a social act, not in an act of love event and this offends Me badly. 

Corruption undermines the Governments of Earth, foolish men will lead humanity to suffer by the arrogance and ignorance of their rulers, I mourn the horror that will cause. 

They have introduced their arrogant ideals, rotten and indiscriminate, reforms contrary to My mandates, feigning kindness for peoples, while behind the shadow that damages, standardizes and freezes the thought. Communism: scourge of the past and scourge of the moment, rose and grew. Which man will stop it? 

The cries of the aborted innocent through Earth that welcomes them, and the Earth mourns with them. Thus it will be the destination you have chosen humanity, crying will overcome them when they look atrocious sins committed against the gift of life. It will be a mirror that you could not hide, consciousness will be present at each one and how many acts and works have committed will be in an instant the derision of the souls; against each will be his life, no escape from this Act of My Mercy. A second will seem an eternity, human time will stop, and for moments you will live in My time the denials to Me, to My mother and to yourselves. 

Merchants will be away from My house with the rigor of My love. Those who have despised My mother, will know Her greatness and be thrown in a deep pain for having offended Her. 

THE WARNING WILL BE COMPLETELY PERSONAL AND EACH ONE WILL LIVE THEIR MISTAKES. MY MERCY AWAITS FOR YOU, FOR THAT I WARN YOU. 

Beloved children: DO NO MISTRUST OR DISREGARD THESE CALLS WITH CONTEMPT, MY WORD IS FULFILLED IN MY TIME, MY WORDS ARE NOT IN VAIN. 

My faithfulare not frightened but expecting Me with joy, know they are loved and protected by Me. I'll wait for the arrival of Mine until the last moment. 

The awakening of the inner fire of the Earth, will shake the man, call My Mother.

                Beloved, pray for Mexico, it will suffer and regret.
                         Pray for Japan, it pollutes the Earth.
Beloved, the Sun Star exhales its heat and suffering will reach defenseless Earth. 

My children come to Me, do not depart, have confidence in Me, you are My flock that I love and as a Sheppard of souls, I watch you so you do not get lost. My love goes out to meet those who seek Me. 

THE FUTURE IS UNCERTAIN IF YOU KEEP AWAY FROM ME. THE FUTURE SECURITY OF JOY FOR THOSE WHO LOVE ME IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH. 

Do not forget that after the darkness, comes the Sun of My Love and encourages mine. Do not falter, My strength is the strength of each of you. Look to the top, raise the soul without fear. 

My people, walking carefully, the enemy sends his allies in your path to make you get lost, to make you fall into sin and separate you from Me. Do not move away from the mission that each has in front of themselves. 

Do not be anguished, already will come to the rescue of My People a creature that loving Me, will help you and will defend you from the hellish claws. 

Live in unity and do not forget that time is instant. The time is shorter than man thinks. 

I, your JESUS, I do not abandon you, you are My children, and which parent leaves alone to his children? 

MY BLESSING IS IN THE HEART OF EACH ONE AND THE REASON FOR EACH ONE SO THAT UNITED WITH THE OTHER ARE A SINGLE BATTALION OF MY LOVE INVINCIBLE AND UNREPEATABLE. 

I seal you with My love.

Your Jesus. 


May 16th, 2013. The Light of Mary www.RevelacionesMarianas.com/