*A Time of Persecution


June 12th, 2013
TruNews.com
I wanted to share this audio with you all because of how important it is.
Radio broadcaster Rick Wiles discusses a prophetic dream of one of his guests
as well as the unstopping moves to criminalize Christianity in the US with the IRS
 being the jury, judge and executioner.
[Please don't email me about the viewpoints of either the host or his guests.
I understand that neither are Catholic and don't hold our views, but in this case it is
 important enough that I share this broadcast with you because I felt a 'push' by
the Holy Spirit to share this with my readers. Remember to ALWAYS pray for
 discernment before continuing.]
Michael Boldea, chairman of Hand of Help Ministries , joins the show to

talk about the persecution of Christian in America and his dream about

the future of the country. Later in the show, Rick continues the discussion

with Faith2Action founder and president, Janet Porter.
LISTEN HERE
http://www.trunews.com/Audio/6_12_13_wednesday_trunews2.mp3


Afterthewarning