*My angels will guard you with an invisible shield


Message from Jesus to John Leary, June 9, 2013


Jesus said: “My people, you are wondering why I am giving you such a serious message about the loss of your country and your freedoms, instead of a message on today’s readings. The messages that I will be giving you from now on will be more intense and more serious because the things that I have prepared you for, are going to be happening in a short time. 


 You are aware of the one world people in how they are planning more detention death camps to eliminate all the Christians and patriots who will not go along with the new world order. A time is coming when the evil ones running your government, will force mandatory chips in the body on your people, chips that I do not want My faithful to take under any circumstances. These chips in the body will control your mind and free will, but the authorities will kill those people who refuse to take them. You will also see a martial law installed due to a made-up money crash, a pandemic virus, and continued false flag terrorist killings caused by individuals who are chipped in the body. 

I will warn My faithful to leave for My refuges before your lives and souls will be endangered. Once the evil ones take over your country with a martial law, America will become a part of the North American Union. 

This is why this flag of the North American Union will replace the U.S. flag. All of your rights will be taken away, which is why you need to flee to My refuges. Once you leave your homes with your backpacks, tents, and sleeping blankets, My angels will guard you with an invisible shield. 

I am having some faithful souls prepare refuges to house and feed those who will be led to the safety of My refuges. Give thanks to Me and these refuge builders for making safe havens for My faithful to stay throughout the whole tribulation time.”

Jesus to John Leary