*There any children in Purgatory?

-If I tell you, for example, that I suffer too much in my body, in my heart, that it's too hard for me and I wish to die, what can I do?
-Maria Simma: Yes, this is very frequent. I would say: "My God, I can offer this suffering to save souls"; this gives renewed faith and courage. But no one says this any more nowadays. We can also say that in doing this, the soul gains a great beatitude, a great happiness for Heaven. In Heaven, there are thousands of different types of happiness, but each one is a complete happiness; all desire are fulfilled. Each one know he has deserved no more. 

-Maria, I'd like to ask you: have people from other religions -- for example, Jews -- come to visit you?
-Yes, they are happy. Anyone who lives his faith well is happy. But it is through the Catholic faith that we gain the most for Heaven. 

-Are there religions where are bad for the soul?
No, but there are so many religions on earth! The closest are the Orthodox and Protestants; there are many Protestants who say the rosary; but the sects are very, very evil. Everything must be done to bring people out of them. 

-Are there priests in Purgatory?
(I see Maria raising her eyes to Heaven as if to say: Alas!) Yes, there are many. They didn't promote respect for the Eucharist. So faith overall suffers. They are often in Purgatory for having neglected prayer -- which has diminished their faith. But there are also many who have gone straight to Heaven! 

-What would you say, then, to a priest who really wants to live according to the Heart of God?
-I would advise him to pray much to the Holy Spirit -- and say his rosary every day. 

-Maria, are there any children in Purgatory? 
-Yes, but Purgatory for them is not very long or painful, since they lack much discernment.
I believe certain children have come to visit you; you were telling me the story of this little child, the youngest one you say, a little girl of four. But tell me: why was she in Purgatory?
Because she had received from her parents, as a Christmas present, a doll. She had a twin sister who had also received a doll. This little four-year-old girl had broken her doll; secretly, knowing that no one was watching her, she went to put the broken doll in the place of her sister's, swapping them, knowing full well in her little heart that she was going to upset her sister -- and she knew very well too that it was a lie and an injustice. Because of this, the poor girl had to do Purgatory.In fact, children often have a more tender conscience than that of adults. It is necessary above all with them to combat lying. They are very sensitive to untruth. 

-Maria, how can parents help to form the conscience of their children?
-Firstly through good example -- this is the most important. Then through prayer. Parents must bless their children and instruct them well in the things of God. 

-Very Important! Have you been visited by souls who, on earth, practiced perversions? I am thinking, for example, about the sexual domain.
-Yes, they are not lost, but they have much to suffer to be purified. For example, homosexuality, this truly comes from the Evil One. 

-What advice would you give, then, to all those people afflicted by homosexuality, with this tendency in them?
-Pray a lot for the strength to turn away from it. They should above all pray to the Archangel Michael; he is the great fighter par excellence against the Evil One. 

-What are the attitudes of the heart which can lead us to losing our soul for good, I mean going to Hell?
-It is when the soul does not want to go towards God, when it actually says: "I do not want." 

Maria Simma