*You do not know the power released when God is praised…


“My beloved children, you do not know the power released when God is praised. You do not know, or you would not stop praising him. My children, the angels and saints sing praises continually. This is no monotonous repetition, but springs unceasingly from the joy of the beatific vision which fills each one. Children, live heaven on earth by joyfully singing praises to God as often as you can, and especially in time of trouble or sorrow. This is the key to peace and joy in all circumstances. Children I am so near! I am with you and I love you!”

The Pelianito Journal Blog
2013 


Dream: I dreamed I was in a motel room where there was danger and seedy activity all around. There was a large number stenciled on the wall in case one had to call for help. It was 145. After waking, later on, I felt this referred to Psalm 145, a psalm of praise. I feel this dream is a call to praise God in all circumstances, and that praise is to be our automatic 911.
Psalm 145: 1 I will extol you, my God and king; I will bless your name forever. 2 Every day I will bless you; I will praise your name forever….18 You, LORD, are near to all who call upon you, to all who call upon you in truth. 19 You satisfy the desire of those who fear you; you hear their cry and save them.