*Do Not Let Anger Control Your Lives

July 11th, 2013


Children of My Divine Heart, I seek you out. I desire to abide in you. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. I place My kiss upon your hearts. My peace I give you.

Little Ones, open your hearts to receive Me worthily. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender now. Give Me permission to minister to you. You need healing. You endure trials, and often fall to temptation. You allow anger to take root into your hearts, and you forget to ask for instruction when you are upset. 

Beloved, when you feel anger rising within you, you must immediately turn to Me for assistance. Call on Me to guide you. Do not let your hearts be troubled. You must control your tempers, if you wish to serve for the Kingdom. I can not use you if you grow angry, and if you allow your anger to destroy you. Persevere in love. Calm down. Do not let your anger control your lives. Forgive, and move on. You must be vigilant, and fight to keep your peace.

Satan will deceive you. Do not think yourselves capable of defeating the Evil One. Call on Me. Trust Me to work in you. Be at peace. Offer up prayers of thanksgiving each time you call on My most holy name. Praise and honor Me even before I act

Your faith must increase within the coming months. Your obedience must be exemplary. I bless you now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom



Jabez In Action. Messages to an Anonymous Visionary

By the name of 'Tenderheart'


www.JabezInAction.blogspot.com/