*God: When I love, it is perfect and infinite love

           

One thing is most certain. When I love, it is perfect and infinite love. It is love that
no one can describe. No one can truly understand My Love. It just is now and
forever more. I want you to know this love as intimately as is possible for a human
being to know and still live on this earth. 
You have just scratched the surface of
My Most Sacred Heart. I want you to come even closer. I know you are impertinent
enough to do so. (Don't apologize for your impertinence. I kind of like it!)


When you lean on Me, as you are doing tonight, you touch My Heart so deeply for
I know how hard it is for you to ever lean on anybody or anything. Well, those days
are gone forever, Mr. Hard Heart! You are leaning so hard on Me that you've lost the
ability to stand on your own. 


I am so happy for you. Keep on leaning on Me. I will never, ever let you fall down.
I am your backbone. I am your support. I am your mind. I speak through you.
We are so intertwined that there is no way to separate Us. That makes Me even
happier for We are One. We are One forever...not just in the Spirit. Because you've
touched My Heart by just being you, I have shared My Blood with you. We are blood
brothers, My Friend...Blood Brothers.


You only have a slight sense of what this means. In time, it will become clearer.
You will see exactly what I mean. Everyone will know you are My True Friend.I will
say no more for you'll be putting words in My Mouth and be mad at Me when these
words of yours do not materialize. You know exactly what I mean.
So, rest for a while in My Love. We will talk again.

Jesus to John Palmer