*Jesus: Mandatory chips will control the people’s minds

Jesus said: “My people, your original Health Care Bill had implantable chips as part of your insurance requirements. This control through digital records, is eventually going to make mandatory chips in the body a means of controlling the people’s minds as well. This is the mark of the beast that I do not want My faithful to accept for any reason. Eventually, if people refuse this chip, they could be killed in death camps for not going along with the new world order. This will be enforced by a large number of foreign mercenary troops dressed in black for the UN. 

This is why My faithful need to have their backpacks ready to leave, when I will warn you that it is time to leave for My refuges. Your guardian angels will lead you to the nearest refuge, and you will be invisible to those who want to kill you. After the Warning, get rid of all of your electronic devices because the Antichrist will be controlling people by his image over the TV lines, and the internet. His eyes could control people’s minds to worship him. Trust in Me that I will protect My people at My refuges, and I will provide for your food, water, and shelter. Be prepared to see an evil worse than ever, but the evil ones will not harm you at My refuges. Some will be martyred, but they will become instant saints.”

Jesus to John Leary

14 Oct 2013