*Jesus: Rejoice in all that I do for you each day


Jabez In Action, Canada, 31 October 2013 

Children of My Divine Heart,

Rejoice in Me. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you this day. Do not delay.

I search the Earth for obedient hearts, and find so few willing to obey Me in all things. My own Children turn their backs to Me, and question My ways. They refuse to obey Me in faith. They seek evidence of My good will, and refuse to trust in Me completely.

Beloved, do not put Me to the test. You will be refined as fire. You will know trials, and tribulations. Some of you will also know My wrath in days to come. Beloved, do not doubt Me. Do not allow Satan to blind you to My grace. 

Rejoice in My master plan. Rejoice in all that I do for you each day. Do not grow bitter. Live each day as your last, and remain obedient, and trusting. Do not waver. 

I will call many Home very soon. 

Pray without ceasing. Abide in Me. Draw near to Me, and learn to rest in My arms of love. Forget the troubles of the world. 

Invest in spiritual treasures.

Pray for conversions, and world peace.

I leave you My kiss of peace. 

Shalom