*I´m not a distant God




Message from God the Father to Javier Viesca, México.

God the Father speaks,
I am a living God. I Live among you. I guide My people according to the needs that arise in you.

Contrary to what many believe, I am not a distant God, seated afar on His throne in Heaven, Who does not know what is happening with His children on Earth. No, My children, I live among you; better yet, I live in you. When you came down to Earth, united with your soul, at the moment of your conception, My Love accompanied you and continues to do so through out your whole lifetime in My Third Person, My Holy Spirit of Love. He truly lives in you, He guides you, He advises you, He takes you down the path of Salvation, He instills in you My Precepts. He is, in one-word, your conscience.

He lives in you and knows you perfectly and patiently awaits for you to realize that there is a supernatural life and the greatest of treasures within you, which are the gifts that abide in you. Some will quickly perceive them; others, much later.

My children, what a wondrous treasure I have placed within each and every one! You seek earthly riches which are NOTHING compared to the greatest of treasures that each one holds within your heart.

If you were to realize this, joy would overwhelm you and you would live thanking me for all the good I have given you, and I would be pleased and give you more.

My Son Jesus Christ told you while on Earth: “Seek the Kingdom of God that is within you”.

You seek gold and precious stones of the earth, you fight for them, you make wars between nations just to increase your own material goods and yet you fail to notice the magnificent gift you hold within you: You have Me, creator of the entire Universe, and you, as My children, are also entitled to share ALL My goods.

Why seek and fight for the meager goods of the Earth when through Me you are already in possession of ALL the goods in the Universe?

Reconsider My children. I have given you Faith so you could pass the test of love in your mission on Earth. This Faith, if you seek and understand it, will give you Hope in your spiritual state, that at the end of your mission, you will possess Me completely.

Even now, while on Earth, you can possess Me and live united with Me and claim all My creation, in a partial manner. Given that your body is an overburden that impedes you from rising wholly up to Me, your soul, assigned to serve Me of your own free will, can fully experience my graces and gifts that I your Father bestow upon you day by day.

Live then, in deep prayer from the heart so that you may find Us and live this supernatural life, which is My Life.

I said to my disciples: “You are not of this world” and the world did not understand them. 

This means that when you truly have that interior, supernatural life with Me, you shall be living My Life and enjoying the whole Universe, and then, you shall come to realize how small the Earth and its goods are, and you will compare them with the infinite immensity of the gifts that your Father and Creator has given you and you had not noticed.
Seek Me out and I assure you I shall not disappoint you. I Am your God, your Father who loves you dearly.
 
Jun 05_98