*Jesus: Teach Your Children To Pray

Beloved,

Love speaks. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. The Author of Life stands before you in glory. Open your hearts to receive Me. 
Surrender unto Me. Do not fear. My plans are perfect. Trust in Me. Surrender in expectant faith. I will lead you. Follow My instructions, Little Ones. Do not let your hearts be troubled. 
Satan desires to rob you of your peace. Hear Me. As events foretold now unfold, trust Me more than ever before. Do not delay. Let all that you say, think, and do bring Me glory, and testify to your trust in Me.  
Pray. Pray without ceasing. I will see to all things. Enter into union with Me, and all will be well. Abandon the ways of the world. 
Life as you know it will slowly pass. I will bring about the destruction of many cities. I will strip many of possessions in order to bring them back to Me. I will refine you as gold, and make My power manifest. 
Accept My corrections. Repent. Those who refuse Me will call down My wrath upon themselves, and their families. 
Parents, obey My laws. Teach your children to pray. Do not delay. I desire to bless all My children beyond imagination. Draw near to Me. Seek out My consecrated Sons, and be right with Me. Time is of the essence. Rejoice, Beloved. 
Repent, and rejoice for great will be your reward. 
I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom