*Jesus: There is much more to come


Published by

“O my child, the willful blindness of this generation is an anathema to God! I have filled the earth with evidence of my goodness, mercy, perfection and love. They look past me in the evidence and willfully turn a blind eye. 

How long must I put up with this generation? If not for the prayers of my faithful little ones, if not for their trust in my mercy, if not for my Mother’s intercession, this generation would have already been destroyed. 

 My delay is for the sake of mercy. Therefore, do not let up on your prayers. Events are now in motion that will be the cause of great suffering in the world.

My children, my beloved ones, weary as you are, now is the time to polish your armor with the oil of the sacraments, pick up your weapons with the new strength I offer, and enter the battle daily. There is much more to come, but you, my little warriors, I will uphold with my own strength. 

Be not afraid! I am near!”