*Ouija Board's Revenge



I too have had an experience with the Ouija board.

My friend Kim and I used the Ouija board almost every night for about a week straight. At first nothing really happened and then the planchette started moving and we kept hearing noises and seeing things out the corners of our eyes.

The first night we kept seeing things out of the window in the kitchen beside the air conditioner. We both swear we seen "someone" that looks just like the killer from the Halloween movies. Dark circles for eyes and the really pale white "face" couldn't really see the mouth though. That didn't stop us though.

We continued using the Ouija board. After the first couple days everything started going wrong. My friend and I both got in a way "sick" we both had pains in our stomachs and back and just numerous other things happened.

We had the board burned after just a few days because it didn't stop, it kept getting progressively worse. I don't know for sure if that helped.

Anyways long story shortened, I was never afraid of the Ouija board before that started happening. It's not something to be messed with and if you keep stirring it up, all your doing is giving it access to you and spirits can follow you. Remember that...

Sent in by Rachel Burk 


The Ouija Board Deaths