*Jesus: Have you ever felt that life is a blind alley?


Have you ever felt that life is a blind alley? You run at breakneck speed, only to find the alley is sealed off with an impenetrable brick wall. You have to turn around, and you see the events of your life closing in on you. Your back is up against the wall. In desperation, you cry out, "Jesus, help me!"


The wall behind you disappears, and you step back into My Light. You bring your life's events and your life's problems into My Light and My Love. You have broken the Jesus Barrier through the power of My Love.


Breaking the Jesus Barrier is like breaking the sound barrier. However, the only "boom" you will hear is My Love exploding in your heart. You know this is true because you've experienced it.

Somehow, you want to explain it to others - but words fail you. They look at you with glazed eyes and strange smiles on their faces, as if they are saying, "Poor boy. He's flipped his lid!"


In a sense, you have. Think back to the first time that someone tried to tell you Who I am and how I love. Didn't you think the same thoughts? Now, you are in the same boat, but you are telling others.


That is how I work. I am a turnkey trainer. I train someone else. He touches you. You get curious. I train you. You tell others and a new "love victim" comes My Way. That is how I am constantly renewing the face of the earth.


As the Most Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity who is the love of Jesus and the Father, I alone have the power to crash the Jesus Barrier. I am the soul of Jesus set free by His Death on the cross. I spill His Love on all souls all over the world. 


I am not a figment of anyone's imagination. I am real. I am alive. I am strong enough to leap buildings in a single bound. I am faster than a speeding bullet. I am the love of God poured out in great mercy on all troubled souls trapped in the blind alleys of their lives.


I make the brick walls at the end of these alleys disappear. I relish the times My Friends cannot back up any more. When backs are against the wall, I remove the wall and bring My Friends into My Love and My Light.


I welcome them with loving, outstretched arms. I embrace them. I wipe away their tears with My Loving Kiss. I tend to their lonely hearts. I remove their fears, their anxieties. I forgive their sins. I show them My Way. I fill them with My Grace.


For some, that is all they need. They walk in My Light and My Love forever. For others, they go down another blind alley and call out to Me, and I come to them again for I am infinitely patient.

The ones who trouble Me most and break My Heart are the ones who die in their blindness, too proud to call out for help. Pray for them that they may sometime see the light and call out to Me. I will welcome those prodigal children with My Love and My Peace.

The Most Holy Spirit to John Palmer