*Place My Crucifix on the entrance to your houses

Messages to 2 Patricks, UK, 15 January 2014
 
 My children, why do you not listen when I call?
 Why do you not listen when you can see that this world has turned against Me?
 My Mother has Warned you, My prophets have Warned you, I have Warned you to turn away   from your sin. Now the evil one has claimed that, that does not belong to him because you have given him the strength through your unwillingness to follow My Commandments.
 Woe to this generation for you are blind and you have called the Justice of your Father!
 
 I shall smite this earth with its own blindness.
 
 I shall take away all that you have built in your greed, your bodies shall decay and you shall cry out for death but death will not come to you.
 
 I shall show you what you have given to lucifer in your sin.
 
 Woe to you, generation that have turned against your God!  

 You shall drink the blood of the innocent that that you have shed in your lust and greed of self satisfaction.

 You, who are willing to listen, I say, again, place My Crucifix on the entrance to your houses in the way the Jews marked the entrance with the blood of the lamb for I shall bring this earth to its knees. 

 I shall send plague and pestilence in proportion to your sin.
 Pray, children, pray for those who will not listen.
 Prepare! I Love you.