*You all are needed in My Kingdom


The Light of Mary www.RevelacionesMarianas.com/ January 12th, 2013

(Our Lord Jesus Christ) My Beloved People :

YOU ARE THE APPLE OF MY EYE, AND I LOVE YOU ALL . YOU ALL ARE NEEDED IN MY KINGDOM . I BLESS AND PROTECT THE WAY, I CLEAN DIRTY WATERS FOR YOUR TRANSIT WILL BE MORE BEARABLE AND EASIER. 

Beloved Ones , as the fingers of one hand , all of you are necessary in My Missions, only that those who feel that they are necessary have to understand that for Me, the needed one is someone who lives , works and acts in the Will of My Father ; one who is humble , it is necessary for me , the proud will be discarded and not by Me , but by his own arrogance.

IN MY KINGDOM , MY AFFAIRS HAVE AS BASE LOVE, CHARITY , HOPE AND FAITH . In these four Virtues , who accompanies Me , finds the solution to everything that is presented in the way, but the proud does not accept My Word and My advice , nor My Relief until he faces his own human self exalted , and there he knows himself and thus will judge harshly to himself .
Beloved Ones , the one who thinks to be the first will be the last, and the last will be first . I know that I pay the same salary to the one that comes in the first hour that the one who reaches the end of the afternoon , but for this you need to have an unwavering faith in Me and sincere repentance . 

My children : THIS IS THE GENERATION THAT HAS WITHIN REACH THE SPLENDOUR OF MY HOLY SPIRIT AND SO THE ENEMY OF THE SOUL HAS BEEN DETERMINED IN A CONSTANT BATTLE AGAINST MY PEOPLE. A spiritual battle that he wants to win at any cost whatever : carrying snares to every human creature , destroying hearts and destroying families , killing innocence, corrupting youth, contaminating children and debasing the mind of man so that he will not be able to love. 

AND YOU KNOW WHY? FOR LOVE IS THE GREATEST VIRTUE THAT CREATURE MAY OWN, HAVE SINCE OWNING MY DIVINE LOVE IS MORE LIKE ME. In Love , in My Love finds the fullness the human being and killing the love, leads man to lose all the graces that are peculiar to him as creature to the image and likeness of My Father. The lack of love in the creature takes him to despise My Mother and … 

…SHE IS WHO IS DOING THE BATTLE IN THIS INSTANT AGAINST THE INFERNAL ENEMY. SHE IS WHO COMMANDS THE HEAVENLY LEGIONS . I have entrusted you to Her and that is why Satan hardens man to despise My Mother, to deny that I have been instructed Her to keep by side of humanity to defend her, and that she leads you by the hand from revelation to revelation to make you aware that “I am that I am” and that She is My Mother : The Sacred Vessel, the Ark of the Covenant , the Morning Star , counsel and intercessor of Christians. (...)