*You forget the magnitude of My love for you




Children of My Divine Heart,
Rejoice! I come to you in love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Author of All Things. I desire to instruct you now. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender without condition. Give Me permission to work in your hearts, and lives. I need many prayer warriors to do My bidding.
I need millions to remain faithful to Me in prayer, and to raise their voices in love as they intercede before My throne of mercy. Beloved, this day, I invite you to be silent. Be silent, and listen to My voice. You are surrounded by noise, and you fail to hear Me when I try to reach you. Many of you are still unable to recognize My voice. You think yourselves unworthy, and you forget the magnitude of My love for you. 
Beloved, sit in silence, and pray for a powerful anointing of My holy spirit. I will manifest myself to you today, if you accept to give Me your hearts for good. I will guide you. I will instruct you, and you will know that it is I, the Great I Am, who speaks to your heart. Be right with Me. 
Turn away from your sins. Grow in obedience, in humility, and in love. Do not lie to yourselves. 
Do not lie to Me. I will see through your dishonesty, and chastise you if I must. I will bring you to your knees, if necessary. I will strip you of all wordly possessions in order to have you by My side in Heaven.
Hear Me. Do not fear events foretold. Walk in faith. Place your trust in Me, and remain joy filled. I Am, the Light of the World, desires to gift you with the graces you require to persevere on your spiritual journey. Ask for these graces, and they will be granted to you this day. Do not let one day go by without calling on Me to bless you, and those you love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom
Jabez in Action Dec 2012