*I Bleed in Agony as I watch the evil one deceiving you

28 January 2005, to 2 Patricks, UK


Jesus: My children, I Love you and I call you back from the darkness of this world. Hear My calls, My children, as I repeat them many times, over and over again. I need you, My little ones, for My Love for you is great.


I am your Father, My children, and I Bleed in Agony as I watch the evil one deceiving you.

I have Warned you of this in My Scripture. I have sent My Mother to Warn you of the danger you are in. I have sent many Angels and Saints to Warn you, I have also sent many Prophets, Visionaries and Seers. Yet, you are not listening, children, you do not realise the danger that you are in. I say again that you are only on this earth for a short time; this is not the end. 


When your life ends on this earth, it is really the beginning. Do not soil what I have given. I have lain a great banquet out for you in My Kingdom. Your lives will have no beginning and no end in My Kingdom, you will simply live with Me for all eternity in Love, Peace and Joy. You shall not have the worries of this earth. 


Whereas, lucifer only deceives you into thinking that this life you have now upon this earth means everything but soon it will end and you will realise how you have been deceived but it shall be too late. Take Warning, My children, to what is happening. lucifer is real and he is among you, calling you away from Me. This day I ask you to return to Me. I Love you, My children, listen to My calls.

I, your Jesus, Love you.