*If My people truly understood what eternity means...

4/22/03 Jesus to Jennifer, US

My child, if My people truly understood what eternity means then they would
not be offending Me. If they truly understood the significance of their sins, they
would not choose the road of darkness. 
 
How so many will be brought to their knees and My justice will prevail. Many will
run for they will not know the way. I will not allow Satan to have his way. I have given
all a free will, but they must turn back to Me and trust in My love. 
 
Many do not realize the pain I endured on the cross. 
 
Many do not realize the pain their sins have caused Me. 
 
The time is now for this world will see My wrath and I will rid this world of all evil. Continue
to carry your cross and trust in Me. The time is now, dear child, so continue to trust in Me and remember I am with you.