*Many will die tomorrow, and will appear before My throne of justice unprepared

15 February 2014



Children of My Divine Heart,

Hear Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me in all humility. Kneel down before your god. I am the one true god, the god of Abraham, the god of Isaac, the god of Jacob.
I desire to abide in you. I have so many plans for you. You fail to understand My ways. I am Love.
Put an end to the hatred which corrupts your souls. Put an end to your selfishness. Abandon your search for honor.
Satan has deceived you. Satan has lied to your hearts, and you have blindly accepted him as your King. You have given him a place that rightfully belongs to Me in your hearts. Repent. Ask for forgiveness. You are mine. Return to Me. 
Let all that you say, think, and do bring Me glory. Repair the wrongs you have done. Make things right. Seek out those you have hurt, and ask for forgiveness. Reconcile this day. Do not put off what needs to be done today.
Many of you will be called home. Many will die tomorrow, and will appear before My throne of justice unprepared. I will reveal all things to you then, and you will find yourselves wanting. You will quickly understand the error of your ways, the price to pay for your disobedience, and condemn yourselves to eternal damnation in My sight. You will choose your own destination rather than offend Me one last time. You will accept to suffer the pains of Hell's fire for all eternity because you will finally understand the gravity of your transgressions.
Your unrepentant hearts will be your downfall. I have warned you time after time. My repeated warnings go unanswered. Shake this indifference from your hearts, and lives today, My Little Ones. Do not postpone your conversions any longer
Pray for the grace of perfect contrition. 
Ask, Beloved. Without contrition for your sins, you will belong to Satan for all time. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom