*Some catholic churches will teach New Age




April 23, 2014 to John Leary, US


Jesus said: “My people, a time is coming when there will be confusion and division in My Church. This division between the schismatic church and My faithful remnant will not be so noticeable at first. Some may be misled or confused with various statements. Look to the Catechism of the Roman Catholic Church for the true tenets of the faith. 

As time goes on, you will be seeing heretical statements that will separate My faithful in the homes from those who will be following New Age teachings. If a church has such New Age teachings, then leave for a more traditional church. Eventually, all the churches will teach the same false religion, as they will become captivated by the Antichrist. In the homes you may find a remnant of holy priests to offer Mass. You will see more persecution both from the schismatic church and your government. 

Once your life is endangered because of your traditional belief in Me, then you will need to call on Me to have My angels bring you to My refuges. My angels will put a shield of invisibility over you that will protect you from the evil ones, and those who are misled. 

Do not be deceived by those who teach New Age, or any other heretical teachings that deny My humanity or My Divinity. I am sending out My apostles, like yourself, to warn the people to avoid false religions, as this division in My Church. Also avoid the Antichrist, and do not take any chip in the body that could control you as robots. You need to prepare some essentials for your trip to My refuges. Have no fear, even if some are martyred, for I will protect the souls of My true faithful.”