*Your prayers can make all the difference for the lost…


by April 2014



Jesus: “Beloved, how I long to restore what is mine! To take back what the enemy, the thief and the liar, has taken by subterfuge, unlawfully, with stealth, cunning, and pure malice. 

So many souls have been seduced, tricked, stolen. Others, many others, have gone willingly, rejecting the Lord of Love, though they knew of his works of mercy and compassion. My children, pray for these souls most of all. Your prayers can make all the difference for the lost. 

For your sake, I will continue to shower graces upon them, breaking down their stony hearts one grain at a time. Believe in my mercy. Believe that I can use you. I do this through no merit of your own, but through your willingness to be an instrument of mercy, through the Blood of Christ. Souls, my children! Give me souls!”