*Do Not Doubt The Power Of Your Prayers

24 May 2014 to Tenderheart, Canada



Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Rejoice. I stand before you in glory. I invite you to serve. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you in love. I have plans for you. Beloved, accept My invitation to serve. Join the ranks of My prayer warriors. Be faithful to this mandate. 

Look around you. Division is everywhere. Division grows, and much needs to be done. Pray without ceasing. I will use your prayers for the betterment of humanity. Pray, and do not doubt the power of your prayers. 
Each, and every prayer is answered. Each and every prayer is presented before My throne of mercy, and I consider what is best for all My children. Pray. Increase your prayer petitions. Do not grow discouraged, even if you feel that your prayers remain unanswered. Wait on Me. My timing is always perfect. Wait on Me, and hope in Me. 

I bless you now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom