*Jesus: My Warnings Will Soon Cease

29 May 2014 to Tenderheart, Canada




Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Hear Me. I desire to instruct you now. Open your hearts to Me. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. 
Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to work in you. Time is of the essence. Beloved, pray. I invite you to a life of prayer. Live for Me. Live as saints. 
Do not remain indifferent to My pleas. My warnings will soon cease. Purification will spread to all parts of the world. Many will suffer. Millions will perish. Millions will appear before My throne, unprepared. 
Pray, My Little Ones. Pray for the souls of the lost. Pray for conversions to occur. Pray for the grace of final perseverance. Pray. I do not wish to lose a single soul. Console My broken heart. Be faith filled. Your prayers will make a difference. 
Raise your voices to Me in prayer, and intercede for the lost. I count on you. I will reward your efforts. Each sacrifice will be recognized upon your passing. I will honor each sacrifice upon your passing. Love. Love as never before. Love as I love you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom