*Discern these questions in front of My Blessed Sacrament

To John Leary, US July 2014

Jesus said: “My people, all of you have to carry a cross, for this is your burden in your human condition. I choose the cross that best fits your talents and My graces. 

Those, who choose to follow Me in My Commandments, will have a lighter cross to carry. Those, who try to refuse this cross, and refuse to have Me lead their lives, will have to carry a cross that is twice as heavy.

It is difficult to explain to people how they can best live their lives, and what mission I want them to follow. These questions have to be discerned in front of My Blessed Sacrament in silent contemplative prayer, so you can listen for My words of instruction.

I give everyone a mission to accomplish, but until you give your will over to Me, it will be hard for Me to use you for My work. When you follow only your own will, you will only accomplish your work and not Mine.

 I call of you to help everyone, both physically with your time and money, and to share your faith in evangelizing souls, so they are saved from hell with My help. Keep a good prayer life every day, and come to Mass and Confession as often as you can. 

When you come before Me at your judgment, you will be judged on how much you loved Me and how much you loved your neighbors. All of your good works will be used to balance off your sins. Trust in Me that you will be judged fairly, according to the gifts that you have been given. To whom more is given, more will be expected of that person.”