*Do you Hear Me?


Messages to Linda Noskewicz July 16th, 2014



Such blessings.

Beauteous Child, I Love your Love.

Belovéd Children, there will never be a time when I will not crave your Love. There will never be a time when I will not long for your Love. It is a balm to My Heart when the pain is too great.

Belovéd Children, your Love for Me is treasured within My Heart. It expands with warmth within Me and the affections you feel are the joys of My Heart.

Belovéd Children, look to the skies, for your Time comes. Heralded and bathed in Glory comes the Son and He is swathed in blue as is beholden to Him.

Behold the Majesty that His and His alone!

Precious Children, you do not hear and you will not see. My calls frustrate the angels of My Heaven and My Patience bewilders Heaven.

Dearest Children, I put your faces gently between My Hands to gaze deeply into your eyes. Do you not see? Can you not hear? Will you not listen to your God who Loves you?

Oh, Humanity, gaze upon your Eternal Father and hear Me. Hear My Pleas.

Become holy and contrite, Dear Ones. Your reticence saddens Me and excites the darkest one to action.

You cannot go on as you do, Belovéd Children.

Hear this, My Children. Be prayerful, Children, and contrite. Achieve your penance and live within the footsteps of your Lord, Jesus Christ. Your desire for Worldly things or choices or temptations is not worth your fragile and Beauteous Souls.

Leave that which is not valuable to the temporal and take up most quickly, happily, desperately those things that will bring you to the Kingdom of Heaven. Those things that are Loving and good to your Lord God and Father.

Do not complain of your conflicts or pains. To experience these are reparations and great gifts to be given while you live in this World. All reparations suffered in the name of My Son are most blesséd and desirable things and the devout must look upon them with steady hearts and with complete confidence of My GREATEST Love for them.

Your pain is now but is not later. And the latter is the greater of the two.

Belovéd Children, do not be selfish with your Love for Me. Spread My Love. Share it with all peoples and raise My Name up on your tongues wherever you are to be.

I am your Lord God and Father. I Love All of My Children and seek each of their Hearts. I desire for them to know and Love Me. Thus, your tongues must speak of My Glory and Love.

You must speak of the Divinity and Redemption of the Christ. Spread the Word and embrace every Child with My Love.

Do not be afraid, but instead, seek to humbly Love others with your approach and demonstrate by your actions and behavior the nature of My Love, for it is gentle, thorough, caring, abiding, and complete.

Belovéd Children, do not strike back at those who would presume to insult you. Do not display your anger, do not be hurt. Do not draw your swords or prepare poisons for man to drink. Spread no words of evil about.

When you have been attacked for your Love of Me; when you are insulted in My Name; when you are hated and abused because you have called upon this World to pray to Me, humble yourself and leave these people to their own devices.

Pray for all of them and repeat your words again the next time. If you are abused again, humble yourself again and pray for them where you stand, then leave the place one more time.

On the third day, return to these attackers and once again describe to them with great relish and Love the nature of My Love and Mercy, My Belovéd Son’s Greatest Sacrifice, His Redemption of Man, and the state of this World.

If for a third time these people would attack you and insult you and make all attempts to bring you low, call out to Me, “My Lord God and Eternal Father, here you find no contrition or Love. I go on to other pastures.”

Thus, you will find others who will listen and see and hear and believe. [Notice – you leave without judging them!]

Belovéd Children, I remind My Children who are faithful to action but their Hearts are like shells; empty and easily crushed.

These are My Weak Children who in the difficult Times doubt My Love so easily and look to the Worldly for solace, forgetting that I bring great comfort to those who call to Me.

Belovéd Children, do not be shells. Fill yourselves with Me, your Lord God.

Trust in Me. Come to Me in all things. When you surrender yourself to Me, all burdens are borne lightly.

Belovéd Children, do not be shells of My Love, for there is no Time for these things. Your shells will shatter at one shake or fall or shallow fall.

You fill yourself with Me, your Eternal God with deep prayer and your sincere desire for Love. When you take honest pleasure in Loving Me and in being with Me, surely you have filled yourself.

Be prayerful, attentive, Loving Children.

Belovéd Children, I ask this of you and I say, Love your Brothers and Sisters as you would Love Me.

Belovéd Children, walk in peace this day. Peace, My Children.

Peace. Peace.

To Reject Me is to Reject Love